Sunday, June 12, 2011

Best News Ever!

Two of the chickens have started laying eggs!!
This is fantastic news because it means that Anerico will very soon be able to afford to purchase his own chicken food and even start generating some income!! Whoot!!!!!


I have been working with Anerico to help him learn to keep records for his project and now he will have something to record.

It's funny, I saw him yesterday and he said that two chickens have been laying eggs everyday for the last three days. He told me that he hasn't even eaten any of them, he is just keeping them so that we can eat the first eggs together! I better get over to his house for lunch quick, don't want them to go bad.

Rachel and I named the two roosters after ourselves (selfish I know, but we couldn't resist having the two cocks named after us!), but I think I will name the two chickens who have been laying Marie and Emily after my aunt and cousin who purchased them.

No comments:

Post a Comment