Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tumaini Calendar!!

Does anyone remember that Amanda, Rachel and I were working on making a calendar as a fundraising project for the school? Amanda is planning to use the calendars to fund the teacher's salaries. The school is set up so that Amanda uses money that she fund raises for the teacher's salary and the school fees that the parents pay are used for the school supplies and general maintenance.

We used pictures that we took of the kids and drawings they made. Well...they are ready!
I haven't actually seen a physical copy of it, only the pdf proof. I think they are desktop calenders.... Amanda has already brought some to Canada to sell at her store and they are proving to be quite popular. Whoot! It sounds like I'll be using my second checked bag to bring her back some more in a few weeks.

I'm not sure if this picture will come out too clear... hopefully you can still see it.


Here is also a sample of a month...



The little girl in the photo is Neema...she's a cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment