Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Kenyan Work Out

Has it really been that long since I did a blog post!?!? AYE!!
I shall try to do a whole bunch of them today.....more people than I thought have been reading this and commenting to me!! That's great!

Today I'll show you a real Kenyan work out.
We have a friend, Rama, who is really into body building and has started a little gym club with his friends. He invited us to come and see.....it was CRAZY!

He told me that he was given an old Canadian body building magazine, so he learned what exercises to do and made his own equipment.


He told me that he doesn't know how much each of the blocks weighs, he just made them into different sizes. Yikes!!!



Here is Rama demonstrating his equipment.


We thought we would also give it a try....


It was really cool to see people doing something a little different in our little village. We asked if he had any ladies training at the gym.... he said he would like it, but not yet.

I think for now I will stick with my jogging and yoga podcasts....

No comments:

Post a Comment